Position: Electrician Telecommunications ((Rigger, commisioning)
Available positions: 18, work in teams of 2 (1 * rigger and 1 * commissioner)
Work place: Telecommunications
The plan is to change the Huawei equipment with the Ericsson equipment at a height of 15-50 meters. You will reach the top by climbing on the hook or sliding system, some sites will have an elevator or elevator.
This means that all hardware components need to be changed – antennas, rru’s, fiber optics, power cables and cabinets. The time to build a site is 2 days for a normal site (2 sites per week per team) – TDC sites are fairly small sites, such as 1 or 2 RRUs for each sector. If we talk about a larger site, there will be 4 people on the site. The equipment must be preconfigured under the commissioning conditions. There will be a supervisor covering 3 teams, if there are problems or questions on the spot.
Gross salary: 200 dkk = 26.76 euros gross per hour – for the first 37 hours / the minimum NET salary will be 21 EUR per 45-60 hours.
What the Employer offers:
• Contract period: 1 year
• Bonus: 10% of your salary at the end of the year
• Work schedule: 40 to 60 hours per week
• Extra hours are paid as follows:
The first 2 additional hours – 86.95 dkk per hour / 11.64 euros gross per hour
From 3 hours and more – 134.2 dkk per. Hour / 17.96 euros gross per hour
• Accommodation provided by the employer FREE, Own room, common toilet, bathroom, kitchen, WIFI
• The table is not insured
• Social Security,
• Health insurance,
• Paid leave
• The flight ticket is paid by the employee
• Minimum 5 years experience in Telecommunications
• Electrician diploma
• Certified mountaineer and rescue, working at a height