Please find here more information about the work that a ventilation mechanic does. You can see in the pictures below what pipes they need to make on a ship. You can see the round pipes and the square pipes. People who are presented need to have experience with these kind of systems.
Here is a video about this subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQBoyMZ5QLQ
Here is another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XIa2wKsYJI (this is in dutch but here is where you can see the proces of connectin the pipes)
- Minimum two years of experience as a ventilation mechanic
- Experience with working with air ducts, both round (spiro ) and rectangular.
- Experience on a ship is an extra plus
- Because you work on a ship we need people who can work in small spaces. Communication is important.
- On a ship the work and the measurements need to be tighter then in construction. So working on the millimetre is key.
- We work in teams of two persons